Friday 5 May 2017

MAGAZINE PROPOSAL

Write a proposal for your magazine.
Your proposal must include:
·         Genre of your magazine
Gospel music
·         Target audience (demographic, socio-economic and psychographic)
The primary target audience for my magazine is black Christian males and females who live in English speaking countries. However, anyone could be interested into gospel music.
The socio-economic that is most likely to listen to gospel music is group A and B
·         Title of your magazine
Sing Dance Worship
·         House style:
Font types that you will use for the masthead
‘sweet sensations’ by Billy Argel, I have chosen this font because it will make my front page look more appealing.
         Font types that you will use for the cover lines.
‘good night’ by Eriek Molina. I have chosen to use this font because it looks hand written which will give my magazine cover a unique look.
Font types that you will use for the body text.
‘Fashion fetish’ by Levi Szekeres. I have chosen this font because it is easy to read and it will give my magazine a classy look.
·      Main cover line: What will be the main feature of your magazine? Title and strap line (it must be the feature for which you wrote your article or interview).
My main cover line will include the name of the special artist that will be included in my magazine.
·      Additional cover lines: What other contents are you going to include in your magazine?
I would be including a song lyric and have the readers guess which song it’s as it will make it more interesting for them to read.
·      Additional elements that you will include in your magazine cover (skyline, flashes, puffs, plugs, screamers, etc)
My additional element will be a skyline because it will give the readers additional information about the magazine.
·      Contents page: How many sections will your magazine have? What will be ALL the contents that you will include in each section of the magazine
My magazine will have only 4 sections because I don’t people getting bored whilst reading it, also to make my magazine more fun to read, I am going to put little lyric games on each page so the readers have something to look forward to each time. The first section of my magazine will have information about what’s going to be on the magazine. The second section will have information about the songs that are featured in my magazine and information about the artist. The third section will have the lyrics to the song feature in my magazine. The fourth section will be a special artists and all their songs.
·      Date and price of your magazine.
23/01/2017 and £1.99



No comments:

Post a Comment