Friday 12 May 2017

EVALUATION QUESTION 5

How did you attract your target audience?


I attracted my target audience through the colours used in my magazine as well as the artists featured in my music magazine. The main colours in my magazine consists of green
and yellow. The reason why I chose these two colour is because they are not usually found in other magazines and I knew it would attract young people, as it is something different and new. I was certain that my magazine would attract young people because I conducted a questionnaire that I gave to a bunch of young people and the feedback i received are what I tried to include in my magazine. This has helped me to understand the perspectives and preferences of my targeted audience. The main thing I included in my magazine was an interview with one of my featured artists and I did this because I know how much young people like to know all the gossip and although this interview was not a gossip, it was information that nobody knew about the featured artist (Lecrae). I included this interview in order to make it interesting for my audience. Also, I made sure that the headlines on the cover of my magazine were interesting enough for young people in order to attract them into purchasing my magazine, which could increase the level of demands.

No comments:

Post a Comment