Friday 12 May 2017

EVALUATION QUESTION 4

Who would be the audience for your media product?


The target audience for my media product consists of all young people specifically young adults/ teenagers aged 16-22, appealing to a wide range of audience categories, from low class to high class. The colours in my music magazine will look more appealing to a younger audience instead of an older audience and this is because they are bright colours that can be spotted from a far distance, the colours I used are red and yellow. My music magazine is suitable for both males and females as it is a mixture of gospel pop and gospel rap, I know this because the artists that are featured in my music magazine are Lecrae, Tasha Cobbs and Nicole C Mullen. They are all very different artist that share only one thing in common which the fact that they are gospel artists. I chose a younger group of people to be the target audience for my music magazine because I wanted them to be more involved in the gospel society and I wanted them to understand that you don’t need to be old or a Christian to listen to music as most gospel songs focus more on inspiring people especially young people. As a young black female I know that gospel is something other young people will enjoy as it is very inspiring and it’s interesting because of the variety of different artists and messages that are expressed throughout the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment