Wednesday 10 May 2017

PRE-PRODUCTION PAPER WORK

Location recce form

Where or what location are you planning to shoot your music magazine? I would like to shoot my music magazine outside my church because the genre of my music magazine is gospel. I want the audience to know the genre of my music magazine as soon as they pick it up.


 
Directions to get there? Bus: 257 from Walthamstow to Stratford. The stop is Leytonstone fire station.
What do you like about it? I like the location I have chosen because it would match the genre of my music magazine, and this will immediately infer that it is a gospel magazine. The scenery of my magazine shoot is natural and this will reassure the audience that my magazine is not like any other magazine, as I would not edit the scenery.
What problems might you encounter with it? The only problem I might encounter with is, people from the church finding it disrespectful to utilize the church scenery for a photo shoot.
How do you plan to overcome them? I would simply inform them about my media production which is to create a music magazine. I would also inform them that I needed to take pictures in front of a church, as the genre of my music magazine is gospel.
How is your location relevant to your music magazine/artist? The genre of my music magazine is gospel and the location I have chosen for the shoot is church. All the artists that I would like to be featured in my music magazine are gospel artists
How does your location relate to the (sub-genre) music genre? There are many different genres within gospel, I would like to have rap, and urban contemporary gospel artists included in my music magazine. The location I have chosen relates the sub-genres (rap and urban contemporary gospel) as it is modern church and the gospel music is portrayed in many different ways.
Picture of the place




No comments:

Post a Comment