Friday 12 May 2017

EVALUATION QUESTION 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this media product?
From construction of my media product I have learnt that using technology is not as easy as it seems, especially because I had to utilise a camera to take the images I used in my magazine. I used the canon 700d because it takes high quality pictures and I wanted my magazine to look high quality and professional so a good company can distribute my magazine. It was not easy using this specific equipment because I had to make sure the lens was perfect each time I wanted to take the picture to make sure the pictures come out as good as I wanted them to look. Also I had to make sure that the camera was focused in order for my images to be clear and appealing for my audience. I utilised a camera instead of a phone because the pixels of an image coming from a phone was too small for my magazine whereas the camera pixels were perfect.

The second tool I used to create my music magazine is Photoshop, I used photoshop to put my magazine together. I started by importing the imgaes from my camera to photoshop in order to include them into my magazine and I cropped out what I didn’t need. Using photoshop was quite difficult because different layers kept  appearing each time I did something wrong. However getting rid of the layers were not difficult but the difficult part for me was the fact I constantly had to get rid of the layers. Photoshop was really helpful in putting my magazine together as it has all ther tools needed to create the perfect maqgzine, e.g. the colours, the fonts, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment