Friday 12 May 2017

EVALUATION QUESTION 3


What kind of media institution might distribute your media product?


It is important to choose the correct parent company because they will know how distribute magazines properly and they will know how to make my magazine successful. I would like my music magazine to be part of the Hearst Company because the magazines distributed by them are very similar to my magazine. This means that they are more likely to distribute my magazine because of the similarities; one of the similarities is that most of the cover images are mid-shot or full body photos and my magazine cover is a full body image. The second similarities between my magazine and the magazine distributed by the Hearst Company is that the price range is very similar which is a very inexpensive price and this is a good thing because it is affordable for everyone and even young people. This is also a good thing because more people will be able to purchase it. On the other hand, another reason why I want to be part of the Hearst Company is that the colours they use for their magazine are a little bit different from the colour used in my magazine, which will make my magazine stand out from the other magazines and this will attract more people to have interest in my magazine. Lastly, if this company produces my magazine, more people are going to view it and purchase it as the Hearst company have over 22 million people purchase products from them monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment