Wednesday 10 May 2017

MAGAZINE PARENT COMPANIES

Parent Companies

I would like my magazine to be part of the Hearst Company because it publishes many similar magazines to mine. For example, ‘Bazaar’ is a magazine that is being distributed by the Hearst Company. My magazine is similar to ‘Bazaar’ magazines they all have only one image on the main cover and so does mine. I think this is so the audience do not get confused when they pick up a magazine distributed from the Hearst Company, as they are all elegant and classy. Another reason why I think my magazine would be similar to Bazaar magazines is because most of their main images are mid shots and my main image will be a mid-shot. Bazaar magazines are similar to how I would like my magazine to look because all the models presented on ‘Bazaar’ magazines are elegant and classy and the model that would be on my magazine looks classy and el
egant.  Another reason why I have chosen to use this parent company for my magazine is that they already have over 22million people that purchase their magazine monthly, and I think their audience would also purchase my music magazine because they trust the Hearst Company’s judgement in publishing magazines.  In addition, if this company produces my magazine, it is more likely to become successful because of their reputation as they have a wide audience appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment